[Coco] RGB2VGA Converter Price Will Stay $45

Pere psergm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 12:39:07 EST 2015

Hi,

alright, we know for sure the price for the RGB2VGA board, but ... have you
got any price for the WordPak2+ as well?
thanks a lot

pere

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 05:07:48 -0500
From: "Kip Koon" <computerdoc at sc.rr.com>
To: "'Coco Email List'" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Subject: [Coco] RGB2VGA Converter Price Will Stay $45

Hi Guys,

Even though the circuit has changed a bit, I have thought about this for a
few days and I have decided that the price of the fully assembled RGB2VGA
Converter will stay the same.  There is only three more resisters to be
added which should not be a problem.  The only thing I cannot do is test the
finished units.  I would need someone to test the first one I build to let
me know everything is fine.  Once that succeeds, then I will send out the
rest of them.  If this seems acceptable to all of you interested in
purchasing an RGB2VGA Converter, please let me know or just go ahead and
place your order as that would obviously be an affirmative answer also.
Thank you in advance my friends.

Kip Koon

<mailto:computerdoc at sc.rr.com> computerdoc at sc.rr.com

<http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>