[Coco] October 1984 issue of Hot Coco Uploaded

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 4 04:51:32 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Al Hartman" <alhartman6 at optonline.net>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 5:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] October 1984 issue of Hot Coco Uploaded

> Shouldn't all these issues of Hot Coco, and Rainbow on Disk/Tape go to the
> Coco Archives at http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/ ?
>
> -[ Al ]-
>
> --

Hi Al,

Ideally, yes.  And I assume they will end up there. But there is this notice
on the upload page of the colorcomputerarchive:

"Upload file
You can use this form to submit files. Please follow these rules:

File size must be less than 20 megabytes
Compress your files to save bandwidth
Only upload files that are not already in the repository, unless it is
better
Your uploads will be verified before I put them online. They will be moved
to the appropriate folder once it is processed. Thank you!"

These scans are beyond 20 megs compressed and thus violate the #1 uploading
rule there.

As far as Mediafire goes, it may work for Bill but it isn't working for me.
The file uploaded quickly, but it has been "analyzing" the file for 22+
hours and is only 78% done.  So I give up on them and will find another file
hosting site.

Any suggestions on a free hosting site are welcome.