[Coco] Rainbow on Tape '83 and '84

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 20:11:26 EST 2015

You are keeping up the pace there Bill, awesome stuff!   Might I make a suggestion though since things are piling up?  Right now we have a bunch of links to your individual files.  If you made a folder on your MediaFire, say.. "CoCo Share" or something like that and organized it and then just gave us that link, or maybe even had the link as part of your email signature, we could find all your goodies in one place without having to hunt down all the links.  Just a thought.

Kinda sorta what I did here...
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4fzk73i24xo77/TRS-80_CoCo

I have many other folders outside of this one, but they are not accessible from this link.  It still lets me control what people have access to this way as they can only access the "TRS-80 CoCo" folder and it's subfolders.

- Chad