[Coco] OS-9 on Raspberry Pi

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Feb 3 18:40:53 EST 2015

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 2:26 PM, Al Hartman <alhartman6 at optonline.net> wrote:

> Windows 8.1 with the free "Classic Shell" software works well.

I very much agree, Al.  After being somewhat disappointed that my new
computer came with Windows 8 rather than Windows 7, I have become a Windows
8 fan after installing Classic Shell and upgrading to Windows 8.1
Windows 8 has gotten a bad rap from initial missteps, but I'm now glad I
have it instead of Windows 7.  I almost never see the despised "Metro"
interface, but there are a couple of apps I find handy, and I can get to
them with a single click from the classic interface, and get automatically
back to the classic screen when I close the app with a downward sweep.

Art