[Coco] [Color Forth] Is there a "Cold Start" Location for DECB?

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 3 16:43:52 EST 2015

Hello again, all,

I am making great progress with my modifications to Talbot Microsystems Color Forth, to make it useful in conjunction with DECB (or HDBDOS in my case).  I now have a command (SSCR) for saving a block of 8 screens of Forth program code onto disk with your own file name, and also another command (LSCR) for loading a block of 8 screens of Forth program code from disk by filename.  I also have a command (DIR) to take a look at the files available on disk, to check that your file got there OK, or if you need to look up the file name for loading.

I would also like to make a command called BASIC to allow one to revert back to DECB without having to resort to the reset or power switch.

Is there a specific location to jump to if one wants to execute a “cold start” into DECB?  Is this spot different for a CoCo 1 or 2, versus a CoCo 3?

Thanks in advance!
smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira