[Coco] Copying over an IO ERROR

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Feb 3 14:55:36 EST 2015

There were a few programs like Spit 'N Image designed to copy
copy-protected disks that will do a track-to-track straight reproduction of
the disk, if you actually want to preserve the IO errors.  It is relatively
easy to write a Basic program that will copy sector by sector and omit
tracks that give an IO error, if that's what you want.  You can do it
either with DSKI$ and DSKO$, or by EXECing DSCON after loading its
parameters at $00EA-00F0.

Art