[Coco] OS-9 on Raspberry Pi

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 10:38:45 EST 2015

Allen, what kind of price will be tagged to it?
And is the current OS9 anywhere near resembling what we know of as OS9?
All that aside, OS9 on a raspi would be awsome. Being the "controller" oriented OS that it is, OS9 on a raspi would be a perfect platform since so many things can be inerfaced/connected, then controlled easily.

One of these days I'm going to install the Intel x86 demo version of OS9 that I have and check it out. I downloaded it from RTOS a few years ago (2008) and it has an intel x86 kernel. About time I got it, my intel x86 computer died and I bought an AMD quad core so I never used it.
I had to actually "apply" for it to download it and after an email or 2 with Allan Batteiger, he sent me a link for a demo and manual along with a passcode to install. One of these days I'll set up one of my old x86 machines and try it.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com