[Coco] October 1984 issue of Hot Coco Uploaded

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Tue Feb 3 07:04:59 EST 2015

I've uploaded the October 1984 issue of Hot Coco to

http://www.mediafire.com/?cda4b8nkz70yb

The upload is going painfully slow, but that is the link provided by the
site.  So if it's not there, try again later.

Never used medifire before, so I hope it works okay.

If the scan sucks, let me know.

Good night or morning or whatever it is near you.