[Coco] Nitro9 and 'startup' file

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 00:38:34 EST 2015

Chuck, the problem is that the shell that's running when startup runs is temporary so any shell changes die with startup as startup starts a new shell that executes when startup dies.

Also, you might want to check out Vcc 1.4.3b and DriveWire4.
This version of Vcc access the PC's drives in the form of the VHDs and DSKs and will allow you much more. Basically, it connects Vcc (or a real Coco) to the outside world.
 http://vcc.cococoding.com/
&
http://sites.google.com/site/drivewire4/

And there's also my Vcc Starter Kits
https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/the-color-computer-drivewire4-hdbdos-nitros9-starter-kit
which include EVERYTHING needed to setup Vcc & Drivewire4

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com