[Coco] Potentiometers for standard CoCo joysticks

Tue Feb 3 00:14:11 EST 2015

http://www.halted.com/

Gives a 404, could the first (and last) walk in electronic surplus store gone out of business?

http://www.alltronics.co/

Is now Internet only.

http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&langId=-1

A look at their catalog will surely come up with several types.

Thirty years ago I could walk into ~ 10 that all were within a hours driving time. (And a motorcycle ride from work when my boss wanted me to get some cmos chips. I knew exactly which one to go to.)

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/
Is a good source.

That is the order I would check.

SHF