[Coco] Comprehensive Listing of Programs Supporting Speech-Sound Pak

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Mon Feb 2 20:36:39 EST 2015

Just to add in another note regarding the SSC.  A few months ago I bought one
of these and played through a few different games to see what was added by
having the SSC.  I found that Pitfall II has music (which is not present
without the SSC, and the music with the SSC is the same as the tune in Super
Pitfall).

I also found that Pegasus and the Phantom Riders does NOT appear to support
the SSC.  I played this game (original copy) with and without the SSC, and did
not see any difference.  If anyone else can report on what extra sound or
music is added to this game by the SSC, I would be interested to hear.

Richard