[Coco] [COCO] Putting NitrOS-9 boot track in ROM

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 11:30:47 EST 2015

Ye, the rgbdos utilities are still around, Robert has them on his site and if all else failes, they're on the vhd setup for Vcc 1.4.2 which uses rgbdos.
I have them on all my vhds as they boot from dw4 in hdndos then autoboot os9 if I don't touch they keyboard in 20secs

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com