[Coco] One down...

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 09:04:06 EST 2015

Pere,

I never had a chance to use a Lowerkit, as I only got into CoCos about a year ago.
I’ve put together an external character ROM board (what the Lowerkit is),
and it is pretty neat being able to make and use different fonts with the CoCo.

I’m just finishing routing a board that has the logic moved to CPLD to make it more
compact. It has a 27C256 EPROM that can hold up to 16 character sets selectable
by dip switch.  I also put together a spreadsheet that makes it easy to design the
character sets.

- Ed