[Coco] One down...

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 2 02:19:12 EST 2015

Thanks Stephen.  I have some Color Computer mags.  I'll go check and see if
I have anything that isn't there.

By the way, to anybody who is interested, I have two copies of July and
August 1984 of Color Computer.  If you're a Coco hobbyist they're yours.  If
you want to sell them on eBay I'd rather you not ask for them.

Thanks