[Coco] Coco disks

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Sun Feb 1 22:02:08 EST 2015

I was fortunate enough to purchase an entire Coco collection from a guy, and
in addition to many books and a good bit of hardware, there are nearly 2500
5 ¼” disks, many of which are Rainbow on Disk.

My question is this: How do I go about getting all these disks into a .dsk
format so I can share them? I have several 5 ¼” disk drives, and (2) 512K
Coco3s. Going from actual disk is something I’ve never done, but I’ve copied
several .dsk images to physical disks.

And remember, my brain is not working as well as it used to, so make it
simple.

Thanks