[Coco] tsmon / login

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Feb 1 20:01:57 EST 2015

> 	From what I see in /nitros9/level1/cmds/tsmon.asm it only
> monitors one device. (Use the source Luke!)

> 	You'll need to run it separately against each window...
>
> ex tsmon /term &
> ex tsmon /w1 &
> ex tsmon /w2 &

Thanks, Chris!

Ah, I see now. I saw the “help” and assumed it could use multiple pathlists. Good catch.

Any idea how to make it not leave a Shell and SysGo hanging around? And why it uses so much memory?

Also, the ex won’t work more than once in a batch file, will it? Won’t the first one stop the shell and it becomes tsmon and then the rest won’t get executed?

It’s been too long!
--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!

P.S. Since 4/15/14, I have earned OVER $600  in Amazon gift cards via Swagbucks! Use my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman