[Coco] CocoSDC first time startup

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 19:11:19 EST 2015

Gene,

If you have built the latest NitrOS9 using "make dskcopy" then there
should be a file nos96309l2v030300coco3_cocosdc.dsk in the dsks
directory. You can put that on the SD card (but make its name 8.3). I
created a file called startup.cfg with:

0 nitros9.dsk

Then at the coco3 screen type DOS, and it will start nitros9. You can
then access /sd0 (aka DD).

Repeat for /sd1 but with a different file of course.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia