[Coco] CocoSDC first time startup

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Feb 1 17:33:24 EST 2015

On Sunday 01 February 2015 17:17:50 Bob Devries did opine
And Gene did reply:
> Gene,
>
> there should be *NO* jumper on the 3-pin link block that's marked
> DRQ/AUTO.

Bingo.  Now, when plugged in direct, it logs in as COCO SDC DOS 1.2, or
some such.  Plug the MPI back in to get rid of all the disk leds, set the
switch to slot one, and it boots perfectly from the HDBDOS rom in the
TC^3, or the SC-II, I've long since forgotten which pack it is in.

So I assume that I can now build a boot with the sdc drivers in it to see
if I can access sd0 or sd1?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)