[Coco] List directory, delete directory, or quit ? (l/d/q)

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Feb 1 08:54:10 EST 2015

On Feb 1, 2015, at 7:38 AM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:

> Since deldir is recursive, q, AFAIK, only quits the deletion of that
> particular directory IIRC.

Well shucks. I guess it’s the OS-9 version of “Abort, Retry, Ignore” from early PC-DOS days ;-)

I see deldir can’t handle files without write permission. I have a bunch left over I have to go in and manually delete, I guess. Was deldir always this broken?
--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 22031 - Clive IA 50325 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
Sub-Etha Software - http://www.subethasoftware.com - Established 1990!

P.S. Since 4/15/14, I have earned OVER $600  in Amazon gift cards via Swagbucks! Use my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman