[Coco] OS9 68K, MM/1 software and questions

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 02:59:03 EST 2015

On 2015-12-31 1:41 PM, Zippster wrote:

> I built a lot of SCSI2SD (Micro SD) boards last year, at least one person (David Ladd) is using one with an MM/1.  I could build a few more.
>
> - Ed

[putting hand up]...

I'm using a SCSI2SD card on my MM/1 also. I set it up with multiple
partitions.

I did remember that *someone* sent me disk images of the MM/1
distribution disks, but found that they were different from thos I had
which were still readable. I'd love to get images of the original disks.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia