[Coco] Toolshed help or alternative?

Chris Martin chjmartin2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 01:13:29 EST 2015

Thank you everyone for your help.  I managed to use the MESS tool to make a
disk image and got the .S24 file together.  Unfortunately I made some kind
of mistake - it looks SOMEWHAT like the intended picture.  It's close.  I
think I made an encoding mistake and that I am off by a byte on the header,
but soon enough I will have a useful BMP to .S24 image encoder.
This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>