[Coco] OS9 68K, MM/1 software and questions

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 08:44:06 EST 2015

Well, we have the ROMS in this machine, which I’ve backed up already,
those would be for the original configuration with the cpu board, IO board (SCSI HD),
and original Minibus.

Does the ROM upgrade for the 2.0 Minibus include support for a larger
than 256MB HD?

I also have the files “MM1BOOT.BIN” and “MM1MB.BIN” which I guess are
probably the eproms for a CPU board only configuration (1MB & floppy only).

- Ed