[Coco] Its about that day again

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 12:30:35 EST 2015

To everyone in the CoCo community, no matter where you are or what your
circumstance, a very merry Christmas and a prosperous new year. If anyone
is physically alone this Christmas day, just remember what it is that we
are celebrating, and know that He is with us even when no one else is. I,
myself, am here alone, but I do not feel alone. I have Him in my heart, and
all of my beloved CoCo friends around the world to help keep me company
today.

God bless you one and all! Stay warm, happy and content this holiday
season, and may all your dreams come true.

Wayne

The Structure of I-Code
http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/The_Structure_of_I-Code

decode