[Coco] Noob 6809 ASM programmer looking for tips

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Dec 24 14:30:32 EST 2015

Welcome to the Coco List Ricardo!!
I think you are on the right track for programming as you have already found the best sets of toos.
ToolShed for building disks (and a few other neat utilities)
LWTools for building sources.
These are the tools currently used (and updated) to build the NitrOS9 repository. In fact, the NitrOS9 repository would be a good place to see how these tools are used. The sources and makefiles there are a good example of a build system.
Here are the links to the latest releases:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nitros9/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/toolshed/files/ToolShed/
http://lwtools.projects.l-w.ca/contrib/tormod/

 Enjoy!