[Coco] SS.Tone

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Dec 24 08:39:07 EST 2015

Kelly, the problem is that the Basic09 manual has 443 pages and just glancing, I spotted no such example, a page number would help :-)
Plus, listing YOUR code would help debug it... could be a typo or syntax error. Without an example of what you're doing, I have no idea how to help.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com