[Coco] Question on MINTED internals

CoCo Demus retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 02:21:56 EST 2015

Hi,

Why ? Well, this code clears line 24 and 25 and displays at line 25 the
message: Rename/Save as: so If I did like you said I would still need to
incb after the last _clrlin because I want a clear line separating the text
and the message. This is more a code style, I wasn't trying to do a extreme
optimization in the code. If you think your way is better, than go for it.

cheers