[Coco] original gamer Stevie Strow reviews xmasrush!

Neil Blanchard neil at neilscomputerservice.com
Wed Dec 23 13:29:16 EST 2015

John,
Think you know my answer to this "shut up and take my money" :)
I've enjoyed xmasrush since the early beta reviews! I highly recommend to anyone who hasn't tried or even seen this game in action to check out Stevie or Johns videos. Or better yet download and try it out for yourself.
*Plays great with a glass of eggnog*
I now have Xmas Rush running in a cartridge as well.  I am considering
a few minor changes appropriate to that environment, and _possibly_
a few minor additions here and there.  Would anyone be interested in
me having Xmas Rush available as a cartridge release at CoCoFEST! this
year?  Let me know...

John
linville at tuxdriver.com			might be all we have.  Be ready.