[Coco] Original Gamer Stevie Strow reviews Xmas Rush

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Dec 23 10:40:56 EST 2015

"Xmas Rush - John Linville's holiday game for the TRS-80 Color
Computer"

	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2k3PNxHXgE

What a wonderful surprise to have my new Christmas-themed CoCo/Dragon
game featured in an online game review!  Watching Stevie and Megan
play my game is a delight, for sure.  If you haven't seen the game yet,
then I heartily recommend that you watch his review at the link above.

You might also enjoy my own (much less professional) gameplay demo
of Xmas Rush:

	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcqZKGqq7dc

And, of course, you can download it and play it yourself here:

	http://www.tuxdriver.com/download/xmasrush/

I now have Xmas Rush running in a cartridge as well.  I am considering
a few minor changes appropriate to that environment, and _possibly_
a few minor additions here and there.  Would anyone be interested in
me having Xmas Rush available as a cartridge release at CoCoFEST! this
year?  Let me know...

John