[Coco] New cartridge case

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Wed Dec 23 10:06:40 EST 2015

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 05:31:23PM -0600, Dave Philipsen wrote:
> Hey everybody, I just heard on the podcast that there's a new "CoCo 4
> cartridge" out...just plug it in and your old rusty CoCo 3 is converted to a
> modern CoCo 4!
>
> Just kidding of course.
>
> :-)
>
> Seriously though, I'm not a Facebook user so I haven't seen any photos or
> details but I know that John Linville was holding one in his hand during the
> podcast.  Is there any information on the form factor of a circuit board
> that would fit inside the case yet?  Dimensions? Mounting hole positions,
> etc?

Well, there was a rather long thread on here about that not too
long ago...

	https://pairlist5.pair.net/pipermail/coco/2015-December/151150.html

Boisy also posted some mechanical drawings pertinent to PCB creation
for the case here:

	https://www.facebook.com/download/1730643703835037/pcb_MECH.zip

I hope that helps!

John