[Coco] "I had a Dream"

Francis Swygert farna at att.net
Wed Dec 23 07:31:53 EST 2015

Guys, it's a good idea to have one person in charge of ANY project. Maybe " supreme commander" and "workers" is a bit strong, but someone needs to be the go-to person and they need to direct the show. That's simply the most efficient way to run the show. "By committee" takes a lot longer and too many compromises may have to be made. I don't know Stephen. He may come on a little strong, but he has the right idea. Shouldn't take two years to do what Dennis wants -- I think Stephen has something a lot more detailed in mind. But if you have the time to help at least try to work with him. He's a little blunt sometimes (from what I read here), but he does seem to have a good grasp on what needs to be done in the long term. For short term just a little organizing and naming seems to be sufficient. That would need to be done as the first step for the long-term plan anyway.  Frank Swygert
 Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service
 803-604-6548