[Coco] "I had a Dream".

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 17:22:57 EST 2015

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 9:50 PM, Barry Nelson wrote:
>  Please be aware that any request for people to delete the entire contents of an archive or software collection that they currently have in their possession that includes programs that I have written and released to the public may violate the usage license of my programs as some of those licenses prohibit placing such restrictions on the redistribution of my software. Also, you may not copyright any software collection containing any software I have written, as it would be a derivative work. Otherwise I am happy to have any of my software included in the archive.

Sounds like a strong license if it doesn't allow people to delete the
software they have in their own possession. The only thing I can
imagine getting close is if someone keep redistributing GPL-licensed
binaries while deleting the corresponding sources so that they are not
able to provide the sources on request.

Tormod