[Coco] "I had a Dream".

Tue Dec 22 15:31:27 EST 2015

Dennis will make the decision if it should be removed.

He has the copyright to the collection.

> but is ir really that bad

YES IMHO.

MM's CoCo collection is to be improved, the workers will have the work in
progress should I die. MM CoCo will remain in it's present condition for
single file downloads.

I am planning to try, the dump has been there for years, a previous project
went no where.

Are you trying to stop this effort before it starts?

I see the possibility that Dennis must take the collection offline to
protect his business. Yes he is running a business and our actions can hurt
that.

SHF

"Louis Ciotti" <lciotti1-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote in
message