[Coco] "I had a Dream".

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 22 15:26:15 EST 2015

Dennis, I am retired so I do have some time I could spend on the project, if
I am qualified.  I'm not a librarian and do not know OS-9, but I do know my
way around spreadsheets and have used FTP.  Can you explain what actions
need to be done?  In no way do I want to lead the effort, but I also do not
want to work on a team with one supreme commander and the rest of us being
"workers".  Please explain how you see this organization happening.  If you
need people with much more qualifications, I will politely bow out.  Can
this be worked on with a PC, or is an active emulator or real Coco
necessary?  As you can tell, I'm really in the dark about the details, so
maybe I'm the wrong type of Coco enthusiast for this project.

Thanks!