[Coco] More colors for CoCo-Dragon using PAL

Pere psergm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 09:14:02 EST 2015

Hi all,
Simon Jonassen and I have been working on this subject trying to get the
maximum number of colors
on the screen of a PAL device CoCo2-Dragon, so reducing quite a lot the
users that could benefit this
capabilities.
We have published the work on this url:
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5462

You will see there that in a still image in PMODE3, there could be
simultaneously up to 24 different
tone colors.
In moving pictures (games) the better would be using PMODE3 palette 1
(buff,cyan,magenta,orange)
and use up to 10 possible combinations.
The thread is opened because there will be added program converters to help
show on our machines
the pictures we'd like from the PC/Mac where we had them.

cheers
Simon Jonassen & Pere Serrat

Just wanted to desire to you and your beloved ones
MERRY CHRISTMAS  and a HAPPY NEW YEAR