[Coco] "I had a Dream".

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Dec 20 12:51:27 EST 2015

Dennis, I would love to take you up on this offer, but alas.... I have too many Coco projects going as it is. To add one more now would just slow them all down just that much more, especially something as daunting as organizing the maltedmedia archive.
I do hope you find someone who will do it justice as there are a lot of hidden jems buried deep in some of those huge zip files in the newly received section. There's some stuff there that hasn't been posted anywhere else.

Good Luck!

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/