[Coco] DE1 ALTERA coco3

Camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 00:04:31 EST 2015

I'm so sorry,

I do not have much of exprience myself with OS9, then DIR and LS, PWD and some other commands.
My doing was only to see if it would do something, wen I load a .vhd file in DW and then try "dos" or dir on my FPGA Board ( DE1).

I do much appreciate what you guys try to do, but I feel sorry that I wast your time.
If you guys want to answer, that is OK. But do not feel obligated. I think that the only way to learn is to do things, and that was exactly what I'm trying to do.

I do have a question though of which I would like an answer asap.
Is the documentation from DW3(coud9) usable on DW4 ( dw4 project site ) ?

thanks guy's  for looking over my shoulder...

cb

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]