[Coco] ANNOUNCE: New Christmas-themed video game for CoCo/Dragon -- Xmas Rush

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Fri Dec 18 23:46:26 EST 2015

Robotron 2084? If so, I thought the same thing! I loved that arcade game... I played that game so much, it was not funny.  That one and Defender were my favorites.

Btw, nice little game John! Nice concept, pretty good game play, I finally got passed 3 evil snowmen in 26 tries... there is no telling what it would take to get passed four!