[Coco] Does anyone know if/where the Rainbow Guide to Statisticssoftware has been archived?

Fri Dec 18 20:43:49 EST 2015

A Seagate 1 TB USB drive is ~ $60. I have two so far. One NFL game is ~ 30 GB, Sunday I will record four games to be watched later (And in case another pipeline blows or a plane hits the end of the runway or ...) It's like feeding peanuts to lions, never run out of peanuts.

I am ~ 2 TB behind in watching DTV, recorded with five (5) ATSC tuners at the same time and an automatic program scheduling more every day (I just canceled 10 of 15 captures).

My estimate of coco files is ~ 2 TB at most.

SHF