[Coco] OS9

Lucian lvcianvltava at g.ucla.edu
Fri Dec 18 14:23:01 EST 2015

I apologize for the scant previous message -- i really didn't think i would
get any kind of response....

My name is Lvcian.  I work as an electronics technician for a
geo/cosmo-chemistry research group at UCLA.  There three big SIMS (secondary
ion mass spectrometry) instruments in our facility in addition to various
other diagnostic auxiliary scientific instruments--but the main instruments
are all controlled by 68K-series motorola VME computers. I recently decided
to teach myself as much about these computers as I can and have begun to
build a 68008-based single board computer to play with real time operating
systems.......this is how i came to find out about OS-9 and microware.  I
would like to play/learn these vintage UNIX-like computing environments
.....but trying to do anything series aside from being better informed and
do a better job at upkeeping and maybe int he future upgrade the instruments
i maintain.

what kind of work do you do ?

Best Regards,
Lvcian