[Coco] DE1 ALTERA coco3

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu Dec 17 18:47:55 EST 2015

Hi, Camillus.  Check the CoCo3FPGA group file section.  Gary has been
constantly updating the documentation and it should be included in one
of the more recent releases.

A quick summary:  KEY3 = reset, KEY0 when held down during reset will
bring up the "3 mugateers" easter egg.

SW0 off = normal speed, on = turbo speed.

With DW under NitrOS9 you can create very large drives, probably much
larger than you would ever need to use.  What do you want to do?

Dave Philipsen