[Coco] Homebrew CoCo Games

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 14:14:25 EST 2015

Oh, ok.  After looking at how those control signals are connected on the CoCo1, I agree
there’s no mixing, just switching.  And changing the joystick input selection will change
the sound selection as well.

It’s too bad they didn’t do this differently so they were independent.
Must have been done for reduced chip count I guess.

- Ed