[Coco] Homebrew CoCo Games

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 18:59:57 EST 2015

I like Xilinx for CPLDs, having several packages still in production that
have 5v tolerant I/O is great.  And I do like their ISE development environment
for laying out logic visually using a schematic for the top level design on things like
that.

For FPGAs though, Altera all the way.  They are the undisputed king there for sure.
Your bang for the buck with some of their devices is pretty incredible.  Great
documentation too.

- Ed