[Coco] the CoCo lounge is NSFW for a few days

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:34:11 EST 2015

if you had not seen the facebook post, the lounge is NSFW for the next few days. My webmaster is putting up some holiday photos (NEW Ones DAILY). Do not go to the lounge if you have kids or are at work or are offended by beautiful women in barley holiday outfits, There is also a "voting" page to vote that I am trying instead of asking for donations. it's $3.00 to vote and the money raised (if any) goes to support the site.
http://thecocolounge.com