[Coco] SuperPak Cartridge... coming soon.

Al Hartman alhartman6 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 10 22:00:58 EST 2015

No... I was just commenting on the cost of the hardware. Not the cost to
develop the software, or assembling the cartridge.

What did I do to upset you that you're picking on my posts today?

I know better than anyone what it costs to manufacture and develop products
like cartridges. We sold several at Zebra Systems. We created the board
artwork, had the boards made, and our in-house programmer wrote the code.

http://8bit.yarek.pl/interface/ts.cartridge/zebra.jpg (A Spectrum Emulator
cartridge for the TS2068 which was a superset of the British 48k Spectrum
Computer.)

https://flic.kr/p/C1X9im (OS64 gave the TS2068 a 64 column screen)

-[ Al ]-