[Coco] 512K EEPROM...or 4MB!!?

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Wed Dec 9 09:55:08 EST 2015

I would be interested in writing software for such a cartridge. I have written the communications program XCOM9 for OS-9, the HDBACK backup program for HDBDOS, and the SDC utility for the CoCo SDC cartridge (based off of the sdrive program) to change the mounted image on the CoCo SDC under OS-9 as well as many other programs for the CoCo in both BASIC and Assembly.