[Coco] New member

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Dec 6 10:30:04 EST 2015

On Sunday 06 December 2015 08:50:14 Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

> It's taken years to build the list -- people come and go, get bored
> and leave, get excited and join. S...... Craig Wells joined today --
> member #500!
>
> Thanks for everyone's loyalty!
>
> Dennis

Thats great news Dennis.  While I'm involved more and more with my cnc
machinery, which seems to be taking more and more of my time, the only
way you'll get rid of me is when I fall over. My coco3 is turned off,
but thats just a power switch on a strip, and maybe a bump or 2 on those
old 1 Gigabyte seagate hard drives to get them started to fix.

Welcome, Craig Wells.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)