[Coco] Does anyone know how to boot a Linux machine straight to a CoCo emulator?

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 5 12:24:11 EST 2015

Frank shares my vision :)

He describes exactly what I want - just turn on the machine, let the "linux bootloader" load the bare minimum linux components needed for the emulator, then start the emulator.

I'm actually OK with making the underlying OS unbootable/unreachable.  This is intended as a one shot item - like a USB boot disk that simply lands you in a Coco environment.

I just don't know how to pare down linux, which files to edit, etc...

Thanks again everyone,
John