[Coco] Some MM/1 system board pics..

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 12:19:34 EST 2015

I looked at my main board and it does not have the CoCo3 style 10PIN RGB ,
but has a DB9 connector. The monitor that came with my system was a
magnavox RGB with composite and stereo line in connections. The RGB in was
also DB9.

So some MM/1's must have been customized to the persons desired monitor.

Though my MM/1 also came with a DB9 to 10PIN adapter.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile on iOS.