[Coco] RGB2VGA on Amiga W.I.P.

Christopher Fox cbfox01 at syr.edu
Thu Dec 3 12:18:27 EST 2015

Where are these MM/1s coming from? Any for sale? I remember attending a demo of the MM/1 at Randolph-Macon college in Ashland, Virginia with RACCO, the Richmond Area Color Computer Organization. At the time, I was far too young to be able to afford such a thing, and had to be content with my CoCo setups. Today, though…