[Coco] Atari minigame challenge on Youtub!

Chris Osborn fozztexx at fozztexx.com
Wed Dec 2 13:46:16 EST 2015

On Dec 2, 2015, at 10:08 AM, Bruce W. Calkins <brucewcalkins at charter.net> wrote:

> One Liners are an OLD Rainbow Magazine item.

Nibble Magazine also had a one line & two line contest. I even run a similar contest on RetroBattlestations although there's no specific line limit. Don't get very many entries, I think most of my subscribers don't program. In fact after the last BASIC Week contest in September I'm sure of it. Everyone got hung up worrying about how the math worked when all they needed to do to port the program was replace the graphics specific commands like convert HPLOT to LINE or PLOT.

https://redd.it/3193kj

--
Follow me on twitter: @FozzTexx
Check out my blog: http://insentricity.com